Contribute to the financial strategy of the business and will be instrumental in the development of internal control policies and procedures within the company.
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and annual reports
- Manage monthly financial and board reporting
- Regular budget consolidation
- Identifying areas to improve overall efficiency and reduce costs for the business
- Support month-end and year-end closing
- Develop financial reviews and provide investment advice
- Work closely with the executive leadership team to deliver reports, analysis findings, potential areas of risk and forecast opportunities
- Team management including mentoring and staff development
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Education & Experiences
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other related fields
- At least 3 years of working experiences as a financial controller or a similar role
- Required languanges : English, Bahasa Indonesia
We are searching for individuals with good interpesonal skills with the ability to search for new business partners and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Perform research on business market
- Generate new customers and sales opportunities
- Create, negotiate, dealing and developing a good relationship with our business partners
- Identify and solve problems in an instant
- Build, lead and drive sales to achieve the best result
- Create and execute sales and market strategy
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's degree in any field
- Proven 1-2 years experience in Business Development or similar position
- Having knowledge about digital products
- Innovative, dynamic, and adaptive with a fast-paced environment
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Able to work independently, as well as a part of a team
Our of Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for all of our digital marketing efforts accross all channels.
Creating digital marketing plan across all digital channel (SEO, SEM & SMM).
Monitoring existing campaign and task.
Measuring and reporting all digital marketing campaign performances
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies in the payment services industry
Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption if possible
Measure conversion and optimize user funnels
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Collaborate with internal teams to create content and optimize user experience
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Curious, target & result oriented
Is able to communicate with C-level management
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, at least 6 years of experience.
Has the ability to manage a team, at least 2 years of experience leading a team.
Brand Manager is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market and maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Manage end-to-end promo campaign development
- Develop integrated campaign plans that include activation across many formats and channels (e.g. video, interactive, social)
- Manage 360 media strategy and execution by collaborating with social media and content creator teams as well as external agencies
- Collaborate with the business team to craft delightful sales event
- Collaborate with cross-functional creative, social media, digital marketing, community and business teams throughout all campaign development process
- Produce robust and relevant communication for our users.
- Handle and manage KOL team
- Filter and support incoming proposal which will produce suitable result for UniPin
- Bachelor's degree relevant to the job
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a brand or product supervisor, analytics manager, or strategy & planning supervisor in gaming, technology, telecommunication, entertainment or start-up company
- Proven track record in crafting marketing, communication and business strategy, with significant experience on handling promo campaigns
- Experience in end-to-end campaign development, from planning, executing and reporting
- Experience working with cross-functional/cross-discipline stakeholders, and drafting and leading communication plans for internal stakeholders
- Experience with solving problems and thinking strategically
- Experience in brand monitoring and reporting, updated with trend movement and have a thrive in creating a better brand equity through series of interactive and creative ideas
We are looking for creative visual editors with the ability to turn regular videos into eye-catching artwork. Working closely with the audio and visual team members, you will be tasked to enhance the viewers' cinematic experience through your editing skills.
- Edit raw footage, roughcut, color correction/grading, simple motion, sound editing until final cuts
- Collaborate closely with others in audio and visual teams to create effective video content
- Ensure the completion of all designated video editing tasks within a given timeframe and expected quality
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in
Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Communications Design or equivalent.
· At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Professional regarding time and deadlines and proficient in using video editing software
UniPin (Universal Pin) is Southeast Asia’s leading payment service provider for online games and digital products with more than 6 million active users in over 40 countries throughout the world. Headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia, we are building a payment solution that allows gamers to use an electronic pin in multiple games from multiple game publishers. This is in line with our company motto “One for All, All for One.”
UniPin was first established in Indonesia back in 2009 as an online games voucher provider for various game publishers, namely Garena, Moonton, Tencent, etc. Currently, we start to penetrate other digital products, such as iTunes, Spotify, and Iflix.
Our vision is to be the preferred and most reliable top-up platform for various online games and digital products across the world. To address it, UniPin was awarded as the Largest and Most Favourable Payment Gateway Company in Indonesia by REBI in 2016.
Our mission is to offer seamless payment experiences at every level for the users and partners within the ecosystem. Hence, we provide a fast, easy, and reliable UniPin credit system for all gaming and digital product needs.
· Answering phone calls and emails.
· Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints and other issues with products or services.
· Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that client feel supported and valued.
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customer at all times.
· Knowing our products inside out so that you can answer questions.
· Upkeep office equipment.
· Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
· Female, 21 – 25 years old. · Data entry skills a must. · Punctuality and dependable with a strong work ethic. · Must be a team player and perform well under pressure. · Computer literate & skilled navigating through scenes. · Strong verbal communication required to coordinate with costumer as well as the outside team and sales via telephone. · Excellent listening & communication are required to promptly respond to customer inquiries. · Strong time management and decision making skills. · Willing to work in shift (3 shifts) (02.00-09.00 WIB, 09.00-18.00 WIB, 18.00-02.00 WIB)
To ensure our company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly, include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
Job Description :
- Monitor accounts and incoming payments
- Perform verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies
- Respond to and resolve client’ billing issues ad question
- Prepare and manage bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
- Assist in preparing financial statements
- Assist in preparing detailing accounts receivable status
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipt
- Candidate must posses at Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar role
- In-depth knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting
- Familiar with calculating, managing accounting and financial reports
- Familiar with bank reconciliations process
- Proficient in Ms. Office
- Experience with entering data using Ms. Excel and Accounting software
- Proficient in data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Demonstrate a sense urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Fluent in English
- Preferred domicile around Tangerang and West Jakarta
Maintain website to perform to the maximum capacity, and make sure the operational to run smoothly while also provide integration for business purpose
- Implements new Integration with other merchants/partner/GP so that Unipin can expand on more games/products in the future
- Provides Api documentations to let merchants/partner/GP integrate with Unipin’s API easily
- Helping out on operational needs by providing data or a way to access data
- Maintain and fix unipin’s website to maintain stability and usability of features
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in IT, or its related and equivalent degree
- At least 1 year of experience in related fields, fresh graduate with internship experience in IT are very welcome to apply
- Proficient using Server Side Scripting (PHP)
- Have experience using PHP Framework especially Laravel and complementary knowledge about Relational Database like MySQL
Engage interactions within the community and promotion. Make daily reports regarding information related to games and community.
- Must have several mobile game accounts (Ex: Mobile Legend, Free Fire, Higgs Domino, PUBGM, Genshin Impact, etc)
- Must active in game community
- Always update about the game information
- Have a good record in the online gaming
- Experienced as a gamer and/or Top Up user
- Good passion in playing game
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled to generate report in format
- Excellent work with Ms. Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Indonesian and English
- Fresh graduate in Bachelors. Senior high school graduates are welcome to apply.
Responsible with the streamers scheduling time and will help to assist the talent manager.
- Making schedule for all the streamers.
- Update to the trends and events in Indonesia.
- Assist talent manager handling contract and other administration documents.
- Create report for the talent & streamers.
- Candidates must possess at least a Senior High school.
- Good management skills
- Good communication skills.
- Very patient
- Can work under preassure