We are looking for Budgeting & Controller Supervisor with following qualifications:
- Help to make a list of KOL, contact, negotiate with them
- Make a design brief and message brief for KOL
- Help to document rate and financial purpose
- Help monitor for any KOL activation campaign
- Manage communication and build relationships with KOL
- Help KOL Manager at the end of the month to create the report
- Able to negotiate well
- 1 - 3 years experience in KOL Management
- Able to speak English
- Able to identify target audience preferences and build content excellent multitasking skills
Business Coordinator is central to all different business processes within the organization, He/she will focus on internal and external task that related to all KPI’s of the business team.
- Comprehend all issues related to business team, not limited to : technical, marketing, sales promotions, finance, legal, design, etc
- Manage the flow of information between different areas or modules of the business, internal / external
- Supporting the growth & development of the company
- Providing support for the back office function when the demand arises
- Handle CMS (content management system) for UniPin Indonesia website
- Must be able to be a leader / person-in-charge to organize and coordinate with all related team/departments
- Excel in presenting monthly report with excel and pivot formulas.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Communication, Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Required skills: Leadership skill, business writing & presentation skills, interpersonal communications, event/project management
- Required languages: English for Business (fluent) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field
- Independent working style, multi-tasking and team player
- Professional, authentic appearance, ability to negotiate, persuade and convince people
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work with minimum supervision, both independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiast in gaming industry
Provide understanding to our partner regarding out API docs, helping Customer Service team in solving transaction issue. Generate report required by other department.
- Supporting the Operational in the office, helping to troubleshoot and fixing the issue. providing the best support to prevent any obstacle in the daily operation.
- Provide Report and simple analysis to related department, make sure they got the answer for requested reports
- Helping Customer Service Department to resolve the issue occur in our operation.
- Doing the testing for the setting that had been setup and send the testing detail to related department.
- Helping Developer by doing testing using automation program to prevent any error in the production/operation.
- Provide answers for post integration/operation to our partner for any error that occur during normal operation.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in IT, or its related and equivalent degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in related fields.
- Familiar with MySQL queries.
- Having a good understanding with API docs.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Hardware problem solving.
Assist our Finance Team to support finance documents and transactions.
- Supporting in finance document filing
- Supporting finance team for checking and maintaining documents for business-related transactions
- Prepare invoices
- Handle financial transactions (verify, reconcile, and post payments to database)
- Monitor billing procedures and coordinate with related divisions
- Final year student majoring in Accounting or Finance (fresh graduates are very welcome to apply)
- Good in English is a plus
- Proficient in Ms. Excel or Google Sheets
- Able to work independently and detail-oriented
- Preferred domicile around Tangerang and West Jakarta
- Able to full WFO in Tangerang on Mon - Fri
Responsible to audits and analyze finance report, evaluate financial performance and handling corporate tax.
- Create suggestions and related input Policy.
- Conduct form checks Continuous Monitoring (CM) audits.
- Monitor the progress the completion of audit finding and report it to the Head of Department.
- Analyze financial report or performance, company investment is done in all aspects, and propose business improvement action for further management decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans, budgets, and forecasts
- Gathering of data necessary for audits by governmental tax units, data used in the tax compliance process
- Bachelor’s degree with min. of 5 years of working experience in the same field
- Have a Brevet A & B certifications
- Strong communication skills in English
- Have a good knowledge of corporate tax
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Microsoft functions
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to understand and analyze problems and be proactive in giving proposals for improvement
Providing legal advice to the Company, corresponding and explaining complex legal matters. Legal Executive will be responsible researching information and preparing legal documents
- Review and prepare legal documents
- Manage administrative and drafting legal document
- Provide a summary or review of low-risk agreement that can be basis of making a decisions
- Track the relevant legislation and regulations that may affect Company's business and advise the business in relation
- Coordinate with the other department to give the smooth legal flow of work
- Bachelor degree of Law
- Minimal 3 years work of experience in the same field
- Proficient skills in Microsoft functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowing basic knowledge about OSS
- Domicile around Tangerang or West Jakarta
- Able to working from office (at Cipondoh, Tangerang)
HR Generalist are responsibe to analyze and implement training & development programs, help to fullfilling the needs of man power and increase employee engagement in the company
- Identify and analyze training & development needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultations with management which are carried out continuously according to the needs of the company.
- Create a training & development plan as a whole or individually
- Responsible for the effectiveness, success and the training & development program on a regular basis
- Maintain dashboard employee performance appraisals
- Fullfilling the needs of man power by setting up a data bank and selecting new employee candidates
- Planning and sourcing databank regularly
- Employee administration
- Responsible for the onboarding process for new employees
- Organize employees activities to increase employee engagement
- Bachelor in Psychology or related major
- Minimum 2 years experience in HR Generalist or L&D field would be advantage
- Good communication skills, in Bahasa & English
- Good problem solving skills
- Adaptive and initiative
- Passion for continuous improvement