Responsible for the design and implementation of services, systems and platforms, we ensure high performance, availability and scalability by constantly diving into the deep layer of code to identify and solve problems.
- Design and development of backend services / systems / platforms used by our products and our user
- Write high-quality, clean, elegant, and maintainable code
- Analyse requirements, design and develop functionalities based on the product requirements
- Understand the product thoroughly, constantly optimise the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Design and implement various supporting tools as needed
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, user experience designers, and operations engineers to build features and products
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields
- Open for fresh gradudate students
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases, etc)
- Strong and hands-on experience with Java programming languages.
- Familiar or having experience using Spring / Spring Boot Framework
- Hands-on experiences and knowledge on relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong logical thinking abilities
As Business Analsyt, you'll assist to coordinate with our CM and manage the reports
- Liaise with every PIC from each country for their inquiries (data, questions or even technical difficulties)
- Generate reports summarizing business data for review by executives and managers
- Do research and analyze the market of each country
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and provide all the resources required to meet sales targets
- Bachelors degree from Business, Marketing or other related major
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a Business Executive, Business Analyst / Business Development
- Must be proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Have a good communication skills
- Have a strong analytical and attention to details
Provide understanding to our partner regarding out API docs, helping Customer Service team in solving transaction issue. Generate report required by other department.
- Supporting the Operational in the office, helping to troubleshoot and fixing the issue. providing the best support to prevent any obstacle in the daily operation.
- Provide Report and simple analysis to related department, make sure they got the answer for requested reports
- Helping Customer Service Department to resolve the issue occur in our operation.
- Doing the testing for the setting that had been setup and send the testing detail to related department.
- Helping Developer by doing testing using automation program to prevent any error in the production/operation.
- Provide answers for post integration/operation to our partner for any error that occur during normal operation.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in IT, or its related and equivalent degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in related fields.
- Familiar with MySQL queries.
- Having a good understanding with API docs.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Hardware problem solving.
HRGA is responsible to assist the HRGA depatment to with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, onboarding to off boarding
- Maintain the organization's employee database, records & employment agreement, warning letters, reference letters, etc
- Oversee benefits inquiries, payroll inquiries, exit interviews, and termination processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintaining records of all General Affairs related documents.
- Managing vehicle operational cost rent and/or purchase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, HRM, and/or another relevant field from top university
- Minimum 1 year working experience in HR field but fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Good in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, thorough and paying attention to detail
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, Ms. Office and related HR software
- Multi-tasking, high initiative, and easy to adapt with new environment
- Preferably domicile around West Jakarta or Tangerang
- Able to work form office on Monday to Friday
Providing legal advice to the Company, corresponding and explaining complex legal matters. Legal Executive will be responsible researching information and preparing legal documents
- Review and prepare legal documents
- Manage administrative and drafting legal document
- Provide a summary or review of low-risk agreement that can be basis of making a decisions
- Track the relevant legislation and regulations that may affect Company's business and advise the business in relation
- Coordinate with the other department to give the smooth legal flow of work
- Bachelor degree of Law
- Minimal 3 years work of experience in the same field
- Proficient skills in Microsoft functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowing basic knowledge about OSS
- Domicile around Tangerang or West Jakarta
- Able to working from office (at Cipondoh, Tangerang)
Responsible to overseeing information security, cybersecurity and IT risk management programs by expertise and provide guidance to the team.
- Support SOC includes to provide guidance, expertise and direction
- Support security task including cyber intelligence gathering, threat hunting, SIEM & Incident Response
- Manage cyber incidents associated via Incident Response and CSIRT framework.
- Handle escalation from SOC analysts & MSSP ensuring that escalations are handled within agreed SLAs
- Plan, develop & constantly review SOC related policies, standards and procedures
- Collaborate with other BAU functions such as Infra, Network,
- EUC, Cloud, Technology
- Handle Risk Management, Assurance & Audit and Risk & Compliance
- Provide regular reports to management of the SOC, security incidents & security posture based on SOC metrics.
- Constantly review and upgrade SOC system including SIEM, EDR, etc
- Bachelors degree in Computer / IT or equivalent. Any IT Security related certifications (CISSP, CISA etc) is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in SOC & Information
- Experience in handling security incidents and process improvement.
- Familiar with security tools such as SIEM, IPS, WAF, EDR/XDR
- Familiar with security frameworks, such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO27001, PCI DSS and CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with incident management and response
- Knowledge of current security events to stay informed of best practices & trends
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Reporting responsibilities include conducting month-end closing, reconciling balance accounts, and implementing internal controls to ensure accurate financial reporting, integrity, and compliance.
- Budgeting responsibilities involve participating in budget development, tracking revenue and expenses, and ensuring adherence to approved budgets.
- Analyze variances between actual and forecasted financial performance for efficient budget planning.
- Assist in collections to support cash flow management and financial operations.
- Undertake additional tasks to support the organization's financial objectives as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Have experience as External Auditor.
- Must be proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Proven experience in financial reporting, budgeting, and analysis.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and financial principles.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and quality.
As Tax Specialist, you'll responsible to manage the operations of tax and prepare the reports
- Manage day-to-day operations of tax implication
- Prepare a monthly and annual reports including WHT, VAT, EIT & CIT
- Provide forecast CIT to senior managers
- Support the tax audit and other related tax documents
- Responsible to tax accounting including tax payment journal & deferred tax
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes regulatio
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Tax
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience related to Tax or similar role
- Have a good knowledge in local tax regulation
- In-depth knowledge of Basic Accounting, Tax Regulations, Tax Applications (DJP System, e-Bupot, e-Faktur, e-SPT)
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office & Accounting Software
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving & decision makin