Contribute to the financial strategy of the business and will be instrumental in the development of internal control policies and procedures within the company.
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and annual reports
- Manage monthly financial and board reporting
- Regular budget consolidation
- Identifying areas to improve overall efficiency and reduce costs for the business
- Support month-end and year-end closing
- Develop financial reviews and provide investment advice
- Work closely with the executive leadership team to deliver reports, analysis findings, potential areas of risk and forecast opportunities
- Team management including mentoring and staff development
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Education & Experiences
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other related fields
- At least 3 years of working experiences as a financial controller or a similar role
- Required languanges : English, Bahasa Indonesia
Brand Manager is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market and maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Manage end-to-end promo campaign development
- Develop integrated campaign plans that include activation across many formats and channels (e.g. video, interactive, social)
- Manage 360 media strategy and execution by collaborating with social media and content creator teams as well as external agencies
- Collaborate with the business team to craft delightful sales event
- Collaborate with cross-functional creative, social media, digital marketing, community and business teams throughout all campaign development process
- Produce robust and relevant communication for our users.
- Handle and manage KOL team
- Filter and support incoming proposal which will produce suitable result for UniPin
- Bachelor's degree relevant to the job
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a brand or product supervisor, analytics manager, or strategy & planning supervisor in gaming, technology, telecommunication, entertainment or start-up company
- Proven track record in crafting marketing, communication and business strategy, with significant experience on handling promo campaigns
- Experience in end-to-end campaign development, from planning, executing and reporting
- Experience working with cross-functional/cross-discipline stakeholders, and drafting and leading communication plans for internal stakeholders
- Experience with solving problems and thinking strategically
- Experience in brand monitoring and reporting, updated with trend movement and have a thrive in creating a better brand equity through series of interactive and creative ideas
We are looking for creative visual editors with the ability to turn regular videos into eye-catching artwork. Working closely with the audio and visual team members, you will be tasked to enhance the viewers' cinematic experience through your editing skills.
- Edit raw footage, roughcut, color correction/grading, simple motion, sound editing until final cuts
- Collaborate closely with others in audio and visual teams to create effective video content
- Ensure the completion of all designated video editing tasks within a given timeframe and expected quality
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in
Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Communications Design or equivalent.
· At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Professional regarding time and deadlines and proficient in using video editing software
To ensure our company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly, include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
Job Description :
- Monitor accounts and incoming payments
- Perform verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies
- Respond to and resolve client’ billing issues ad question
- Prepare and manage bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
- Assist in preparing financial statements
- Assist in preparing detailing accounts receivable status
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipt
- Candidate must posses at Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar role
- In-depth knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting
- Familiar with calculating, managing accounting and financial reports
- Familiar with bank reconciliations process
- Proficient in Ms. Office
- Experience with entering data using Ms. Excel and Accounting software
- Proficient in data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Demonstrate a sense urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Fluent in English
- Preferred domicile around Tangerang and West Jakarta
We are a group of software engineers who take coding seriously and understand programming as a science and engineering discipline. Responsible for the design and implementation of services, systems and platforms, we ensure high performance, availability and scalability by constantly diving into the deep layer of code to identify and solve problems.
- Design and development of backend services / systems / platforms used by our products and our user
- Write high-quality, clean, elegant, and maintainable code
- Analyse requirements, design and develop functionalities based on the product requirements
- Understand the product thoroughly, constantly optimise the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Design and implement various supporting tools as needed
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, user experience designers, and operations engineers to build features and products
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields
- Open for fresh gradudate students
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases, etc)
- Strong and hands-on experience with Java programming languages.
- Familiar or having experience using Spring / Spring Boot Framework
- Hands-on experiences and knowledge on relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong logical thinking abilities
Manage and coordinating the gaming community in Indonesia and build strategy relating to the Community strategic objectives in the areas of gaming and esports community.
- Setting long term goal and strategy for UniPin Community
- Review the budgeting planning for UniPin Community made by the VP’s of each community division.
- Provide solution and supervision to the team.
- Measure ROI and KPI for Community Department.
- Building the good image of UniPin Community.
- Knowing the most trending news in the industry (gaming & esports) in Indonesia.
- Explore new partnership with external parties.
- Broadening connection for the benefits of UniPin Community.
- Provide solution and supervision to the team
- Candidate must posses at Bachelor Degree from any major
- Need to have a clear vision on where to bring the UniPin Community
- Understand about Esports , Gaming Community & Media
- Management Skill
Assist to develop and execute a community marketing efforts for UniPin community in Indonesia
- Develop UniPin community
- Approach new community
- Execute strategy and plans for UniPin community
- Proactively seeking every opportunity to connect with the community and contribute to the marketing pipeline
Solid knowledge of community marketing.
Experience in manage multiple concurrent projects.
Flexible, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Process-oriented. Able to invent and simplify the process
Responsible to all administration related to partner event and colaborated with all related division to prepare the event materials
- Coordinate with internal division team to create event materials
- Create promo captions & promo ad captions
- Make sure all event materials ready to set in UniPin Media Communication Channel
- Research and update information related to customer needs
- Bachelor's Degree from any major
- Fresh graduate or 2 years of working experience
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Familiar with the gaming industry practices